Ultra-Thin "Pancake" Design, Along with Uni-Focal, Medium-telephoto Optics
The Pentax DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited Lens is exclusively designed for use with Pentax digital SLR cameras, and features an ultra-thin "pancake" design, along with uni-focal, medium-telephoto optics. With a medium-telephoto perspective, this lens is ideal for many applications, including landscape and portraiture. High-performance optics ensure outstanding image quality, and provide distinctive visual expression.
Materials used for this lens are selected for optimum holding comfort and operability. This lens is designed to be extremely thin and lightweight, for take-along portability for casual, day-to-day snapshot photography.
• Focal length equivalent in 35mm format is 107mm
• Ultra-thin pancake design, measures only 1" (26mm)
• Weighs a mere 4.6 oz (130 g)
• Lens barrel, hood and cap are all made of a high-grade aluminum material, shaped for perfect proportions
• Quick-Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual-focus operation after the subject is captured in focus by the AF system
• SP coating to protect the lens against water and grease
• Nine-blade diaphragm for natural out-of-focus description
Note! Not compatible with "full-frame" (35mm size) cameras