Fujifilm XF 200mm F2 R LM OIS WR Lens
Few subjects will be out of reach with the XF 200mm f/2 OIS WR Lens with XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter Kit from Fujifilm. The XF 200mm lens has a bright maximum aperture of f/2, which enables exceptional control over depth of field and can produce smooth bokeh. The lens has 19 elements in 14 groups, including one super ED element and two regular ED lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration.
Using linear motors, the XF 200mm has quick, quiet autofocus in addition to a Focus Preset function that instantly changes focus to a predetermined position. The lens also features a focus limiter switch and a built-in rotatable tripod collar. The magnesium-alloy lens also features 5-stop optical image stabilization and 17-point weather sealing to protect against the elements. This kit also includes the Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter, which turns the 200mm focal length of the lens into 280mm (35mm equivalent of 427mm).
- This lens has a bright f/2 maximum aperture that provides exceptional control over bokeh and excellent performance in low-light situations. One super ED lens element and two large-diameter ED lens elements minimize chromatic aberration.
- Autofocus preset functions and a focus limiter switch increase the control you have over focusing.
- Optical image stabilization provides five stops of control over camera shake and vibration.
- A linear focus motor provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus.
- The lens is weather sealed at 17 points and can withstand temperatures down to 14°F for use in adverse conditions.
- XF1.4X TC F2 WR Teleconverter adds extra reach to your lens while lowering the maximum aperture to f/2.8.
Fujifilm XF 200mm F2 R LM OIS WR • Announced Jul 20, 2018
• Telephoto prime lens • Fujifilm X • Around $5,999.95