Super telephoto zoom for your Nikon 1
The Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens is a super telephoto zoom lens designed for CX-format Nikon 1 digital cameras. It provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 189-810mm for extreme telephoto reach when shooting distant subjects. This works with a variable aperture of f/4.5-5.6 and a minimum focus distance of 3.3'.
For optical quality this lens makes use of a Super Extra-low Dispersion glass element and a Nano Crystal Coating which help to eliminate common lens ailments and provide a sharp lens with excellent color rendering capabilities. The 70-300mm also features a Vibration Reduction image stabilization system that limits the effects of camera shake at longer shutter speeds and super telephoto focal lengths.
This lens can accept an optional tripod mount which is helpful for reducing the strain on the camera mount. Additionally, it can use 62mm threaded filters and includes a lens hood.
- Super ED glass offers a low refractive index and low light dispersion while helping to reduce chromatic aberration, producing sharp images with good contrast
- Nano Crystal Coating reduces the effects of lens flare and ghosting from stray light and helps create sharper images while maintaining contrast
- Aperture range from f/4.5 to f/16
- Angle of view from 13° to 3°
- Lens construction of 16 elements in 10 groups
- Uses 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Lens barrel retracts when not in use