Samsung NX-M 9-27mm F3.5-5.6 ED OIS Lens
The Samsung NX-M 9-27mm f/3.5-5.6 ED OIS is a compact zoom lens for the Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera and its NX-M mount. The lens provides a versatile 24.3-72.9mm focal range equivalence in the 35mm format and is useful for many wide-angle to short telephoto applications. Its minimum focus distance at the wide end is 5.5" and at the telephoto end it is 7.9".
A lens-shift optical image stabilization system reduces the blur caused by camera shake further enhancing the camera's ability to create sharp images in low light and at the telephoto end. The lens' construction consists of 9 optical elements in 8 groups including two aspherical elements and one Extra-low Dispersion lens to minimize aberrations and contribute to color accuracy, contrast and clarity.
Like the camera it was designed for, the NX-M 9-27mm f/3.5-5.6 lens distinguishes itself with its compact size, measuring approximately 1.2" when retracted and weighing just 2.6 ounces. Its retractable design allows it to be left on the camera and comfortably carried for everyday usage. A 39mm filter diameter enables use with a variety of practical and creative filters.
- A compact zoom lens for the Samsung NX-M mount, its offers a 35mm focal length equivalency of 24.3-72.9mm and a minimum focus distance of 5.5".
- Lens-shift optical image stabilization reduces the blur caused by camera shake and further enables sharp low light imaging.
- Two aspherical lens elements and one Extra-low Dispersion lens reduce aberrations and lend themselves to overall clear and high-contrast imaging.
- A compact, retractable design allows the lens to remain on the camera and be comfortably carried in pants or jacket pockets. When retracted, the lens measures just 1.2".
- A 7-blade circular diaphragm helps to create pleasing out-of-focus background highlights.